+55 21 3961 email@example.com
View version in PDF
Marcio Tomaz is a Patent Analyst at Licks Attorneys´ Rio de Janeiro Office, joining the firm in 2020. He has experience in radio/frequency, networks and project management.
• Regional Council of Engineering and Architecture – Rio de Janeiro Section (CREA-RJ).
• Graduate degree in Prooject Management, Pontifical Catholic University (PUC), 2020;
• Graduate degree in Automation Engineering and Industrial Electronics (UniBF), 2019;
• Graduate degree in Electronic Project Development (UniBF), 2019;
• Graduate in Telecommunications Engineering., Fluminense Federal University (UFF), 2018;
• Bachelors degree in Electronics Technician, Visconde de Mauá State Technical School (FAETEC); 2007.
• Publication of an article in the magazine Núcleo do Conhecimmento, in the area of IoT, with the title: IoT and the deep transformations in the market structures (https://www.nucleodoocconhecimento.com.br/tecnologia/inteerrnet-of-things) -2020.